Your prayers are important! The most important contribution you can make to our ministry is a commitment to pray. Commit to be a prayer partner.
On-going prayer needs
- Pray that we will serve the Lord well through the organization in which we are part.
- Pray that we will transition well to any changes we encounter.
- Pray that God will give us the strength to endure hardships and that God will send people to encourage us to persevere when times are difficult.
- Pray that we will experience God’s presence with us daily.
- Pray that we will continually grow closer to Jesus and that we will be open to changes he desires to do in our lives to conform us more to his character.
- Pray that we will cultivate friendships in the places where we live and work.
- Pray for God to continually strengthen our relationships: with each other, with friends and with colleagues.
- Pray for God to give us wisdom in both our personal and work-related decisions.
If you are looking for more guidance on how to pray for us or others serving in cross-cultural ministry, you might want to check out this helpful tool created by Wycliffe: How to Pray for Missionaries. NavPress also has a collection of helpful prayer tools including one that you can purchase about praying for missionaries.
Make it official
Fill out an online form to let us know about your intention to join our team as a regular prayer or financial partner. If you are in the USA, go to this link, click on Click to Pray or Give, and fill out the form on the Wycliffe USA web site. If you reside outside the USA, fill out our international response form.